Thursday, April 4, 2013

Relakah Kamu Dihina Begini?

Whatever your opinion of Najib Razak personally, his office nonetheless has the mandate of the rakyat. In the same vein of Guan Eng’s argument, Najib as the office holder represents all of us who are Malaysians.

The DAP supporters, though, are unable to even bring themselves to properly mention our Prime Minister by the name that his parents gave him. Instead, every time they refer to Najib, they will spit out the word “naj**” – the nickname that they choose to call him.

Remember What Guan Eng Says? : “On a personal level, Lim Guan Eng can forgive you but as the chief minister, he will not forgive the Penang Club. You can take liberties with Lim Guan Eng because I am an ordinary citizen but when you take liberties with the post of the chief minister, I have the right to defend my office, because my office has the mandate of the people of Penang and I represent them.”
(‘Penang CM: Don’t take liberties with my post’,
Malaysiakini, 25 March 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

A GUILTY CONSCIENCE NEEDS NO ACCUSER